Saturday, June 30, 2012

Our exciting news....

We are expecting with our second baby. We are so excited. I am due December 22nd and we find out the gender July 30th. It will be so good for Mark to have a sibling to play with. He gets so bored so easy. I am so happy to have them so close together so that they can be each other’s friend. 

Here are the answers to many of your questions and questions that we had too. Yes Mark and our second baby will be 13 months apart. Yes Bret could be gone out on subs. Yes it will be hard. But what I do know with all my heart from what I have learned from all of my past experiences is that the Lord will help me and I know that I can do it with his help. I know that he will provide the help that I need. I pray and then receive answers and then just do it and all things work out. I know that the Lord will give me the strength that I need as I press forward with Faith.


2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! My first two are 16 months apart. They are such good friends now. It will be hard at first as you get used to a new schedule but will become easier as they grow. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete