Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

It looks like Dad and Son have matching ties on. I am so grateful for my husband Bret and for all he does to provide for our family. He is so tired all the time, but he is doing well. I know that the Lord gives him strength to endure his crazy hours right now (80 hours a week and then two days off). I am grateful that I am able to be a stay home mom and take care of our sweet son Mark. It is really nice that Bret got yesterday and today off so we can spend time as a family for the celebration of Father's Day!





2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness he is so handsome.. Just want to kiss that face.... You and your husband look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucretia! I know I just want to kiss and squeeze his chubby cheeks.

      Delete