Monday, October 8, 2012

9 months old Aug 16 to Sept.15 2012

(I made this, but the videos weren't working so I didn't get it posted, but here is it now) Mark is now 9 months old and he is now mobile. He does his army crawl all around the house. He will get up on his knees and then decide he doesn't like it and just scoots on his belly. He picks up and hold things with his feet. He holds his bottle with his hands and feet. That's why I call him "Marky Monkey". He is such a little monkey. He dances to music and loves to clap his hands. Mark wants to know how everything works. He will scoot to an object, grab it and then roll over to study it out. He will take apart his bottle and study it, but hopefully when he does there is no more milk in the bottle. That has happened a couple of times and he got soaking wet. He is so much like his dad with his nuke mind. He constantly needs something to do and to study. He gets board really easy. He loves to go outside because there is so much to see and explore. He gets really fussy if he is in the house all day. He keeps me very active.  Mark is a very happy boy and loves when you play with him. It is fun to see his personality coming out. I just love this sweet boy. 








Mark loves music and every time dad puts on music Mark starts dancing.

Mark will army crawls to a item and then turn over to study it out.

He makes so many cute sounds. He will watch me do something then maybe a week or so later he will pick the sound up. So I try to come up with different sounds that I can teach him because he loves it.

This is when I watch a family of 4 kids in my ward for a week. Bret was on his schedule that week of sleeping in the day and working all night so it worked out to watch them at their house to let dad sleep. All the kids loved Mark. He got a lot of attention. They loved to play with him.


We got Mark's 9 month old pictures and our family pictures taken. The photographer is a Navy wife and she gave us a really great military discount. She did a great job too. I was happy to have found her.

Here are some of the pictures we got taken.
 At first this is how Mark was. He kept giving the photographer this look "Like who are you and what do want from me?' But then he got better. I was hoping that he would open up and put on his cute Mark smiles and he did.


















No comments:

Post a Comment