Monday, July 30, 2012

Boy or Girl????

Bret happened to have today off and was able to come with me to my doctor's appointment. I was so happy that he could be there to find out that we are having a.......GIRL!!! Yay! The way Bret announced it on Facebook is "We went to Chick-Fil-A to celebrate we are having a chick that begins with an A. lol... ALIZA MARIE JOHNSON. :) IT'S A GIRL!!!!" Bret is so funny. I just love his sense of humor. He always makes me laugh and I love that about him. We are excited to have a girl. On my side there is 7 grandchildren and only one girl. On Bret's side their are 3 grandchildren and all boys. So both sides it is time for a girl. The way we are spelling her name looks like my name Alisa and then for her middle name she is named after my sister Marie. I love my sister so much and I am happy to have a daughter that can have her name. She has always been a great example to me and we have helped each other through our hard times. For this reason Bret and I wanted to have our children to be close in age so that they can be each others friend and help each other through their challenges. That is why we have been put into families so that we can help and strengthen each other. I love being a mom and I am ready to bring another bundle of joy into our family.  I can't wait to hold her in my arms and take care of her.



No comments:

Post a Comment