Friday, March 30, 2012


My friend made this cute Monkey beanie for Mark. He is our "Marky Monkey".
Look at his nose, it is looking better and better (3 weeks on the medication)! Thanks everyone who has been praying for our son's Strawberry Hemangioma on his nose. I know that with our faith, prayers and this medication his nose is getting better. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for this medication that is helping Mark's nose and so quickly.






 Mark is teething and drooling all over his clothes. It is time to always wear a bib.









Here is Mark's Circuit Learning Workout. He rotates throughout the day. On the floor he does tummy time, story time and mommy play time. In his jumper he can jump up and down strengthening his legs. His swing gives him a break and puts him to sleep for hours.  His baby bouncer he works his arms by touching the toys hanging down and then his caterpillar he learns more arm/ leg movements. Mark gets board easy. He is constantly thinking and needs to be moving, so this circuit keeps him entertained (moving) and learning. He will be 5 months old April 16th.

2 comments:

  1. What cute pictures. I love that you are so into pictures Alisa, it makes grandpa and me so happy to see pictures of you, Bret and our cute grandboy Mark! All I can say is, if he's bored now, just wait until he gets old enough to say, "I'm bored!" You've got your work cut out for you. I like your circuit trainer, it looks well organized and well thought out. Bret and Mark are so lucky to have you as their wife and mother. We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to take pictures!! You have to capture these precious moments. Mark is growing up so fast. Oh dear, I know, I feel like he is going to keep me going. Mark has to be moving all the time. When I take him for walks he is good, but when I stop he will get fussy. And he loves his swing because it keeps him moving. He would be in his swing all day if I let him besides eating. When I go out shopping he will be good for over 4 hours. He loves going places. When I put him on the floor he moves his arms and feet so fast. I stood him up on the ground the other day and he moved is right foot and then his left foot. He is not even 5 months yet. I feel like he came out ready to go. He seems like he wants to skip crawling and start walking. He still hates to be on his stomach because he can’t crawl yet. He gets so frustrated that he can’t move. He tries so hard. He loves to stand. When he is sitting on your lap he won’t last for very long before he tries to stand up. So I came up with this circuit to help him to learn and keep him moving. Oh dear, I do have my work cut out for me. Wow, these spirits come down ready to go.

      Delete